Monday, February 12, 2018

🎨All About Me Balloons🎈

I can't wait to start I'm going to finish these 3D balloons in no time, but little did I know.

This is going to be so fun I thought,we handed out the I got galloped to get my book,glue stick,rubber,pencil,coloured pens and pencils. Then I got started I had to do it very carefully because this is going to be in my class room all year. I was surprised I thought I was going to finish it today but no it took more than one day. I worked so hard I glued things together,coloured published,but just about when I thought I was finished the teacher told us to use Aurasma. What is Aurasma I wondered she told us that it's an app were you take a picture of something and you make a video and it fades in to the picture that's called overlay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment